Everything Hunting

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

HOGS and HOGS and more HOGS!



Well had a full roll of film tonight. Had all hog pictures except 1 deer pic. These little guys have grown in the past year and have become quite ugly and mean looking. These boys are starting to become more day movers and less night time moving. The trees are all sprouting new leaves and spring is just around the corner. With this new growth comes a new season of animals. One of these pictures looks as though the female is giving in to the old boar. Looks also that I have one little one behind the big one in a picture there. I'll be posting the picture of the little 6 pt young deer I got a picture of later. Hope you like the hog pictures. Also may have some turkey pictures coming soon as I may be making a trip to my friend's brother's lease in good old Eldorado Texas!! Its some, if not the most beautiful country in the great state of Texas.

Later!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home