Everything Hunting

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Rack'em up!


I've mentioned hog feeder already once. Something happened last winter that shook me pretty good. I live in area not well known for deer. Hell just no deer at all. I thought! I monitor my feeders with a moultrie trailcam. They ain't the best trailcams but I can't see spending much more on a object that easy to run off with. I have spent alot of money on my feeders but you would have to spend time removing him, and get'n past by buddy's house. This 12 point ain't really huge but he is pretty good for an area deer. I like to think he's at least a 130 class deer. I hope to try and camera hunt this guy this fall and see how big he's gotten. Since the winter I have discovered alot of deer that are pure nocturnal. Plus there is a big heavy 14 pt and a neighbor said there is a large deer with droptines! So take a look!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home